[BlindMath] Creating graphs for inclusion in reports/papers?

Ed Summers Ed.Summers at sas.com
Tue Apr 16 11:45:31 UTC 2019

Hi Olivia,

Install SAS Graphics Accelerator for Google Chrome here ... it's free:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sas-graphics-accelerator/ockmipfaiiahknplinepcaogdillgoko?hl=en

After installation is complete:
* Press alt to move focus to the Chrome tool bar.
* Press Left Arrow until you hear "SAS Graphics Accelerator".
* Press Enter to open the popup menu.
* Press Tab until you hear "Laboratory" and then press Enter.

Now, you can import data from csv/xlsx files, create a variety of graphs, explore those graphs interactively using sound, and share them with your sighted professor. Supported graph types are pie, bar, box, line, time series, histogram, scatter, and bubble. Email me off list at accessibility at sas.com if you have questions.

Best,
Ed
--
Ed Summers