[BlindMath] Getting Precalc Notes

Elise Berkley bravaegf711 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:47:52 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone.
About a year ago, I was taking precalculus. I had a notetaker that
used the carbon copy paper (which was fine.) The problem was that my
DSPS department had no one to retype them for me. My previous J.C.
retyped them for me, but tthis school is smaller. And, they would not
help me to get them retyped. They just handed me the notes on carbon
copy paper and sent me on my way.
So, I stopped going to school. Is there any suggestions for me getting
these notes? Are there any math programs that scan hand-written math
notes for my computer? OpenBook does not scan numbers very well.
Thanks for the help. I really want to go back to schooland work on my
associates degree. Have a good day.
Elise Berkley
P.S. I also talked to them about the ADA rules for us.