[BlindMath] Getting Precalc Notes

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:05:52 UTC 2019

Elise,
1. What town, state and school was this?

2. Do they have an ADA Coordinator?
(This is not staff in the Disability Resource office, it would be a different person.)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this here. Please get back with these answers and hopfully others can share experience in terms of something that can read hand written math notes. I don’t know what there is, if anything. But human readers are also an option.

Sorry this happened to you. It’s too common.

Anna