[BlindMath] computer coding

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:27:20 UTC 2019

Hello,
Quorum:
https://hourofcode.com/us/supporting-special-needs-students
(under the students who are blind section)

Free code camp:
https://www.freecodecamp.org

Visual Studio is accessible, but I use:
https://github.com/EmpowermentZone/EdSharp

Use object review to read the command line on windows.
Set your screen reader to read all punctuation and tabs.

Apparently the Swift playgrounds are accessible as well:
https://www.apple.com/swift/playgrounds/

For more specific coding, let me know, because there are many fields
involving "coding".
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>