[BlindMath] Accessible referencing software

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 00:25:05 UTC 2019

Good day to you all, I hope this message finds you well.

I use Latex for work and uni due to its flexibility. However, up until now, I have been inputing my references manually. I would like to automate this process so I am hoping that somebody here could recommend a referencing software that is accessible.

I use a Mac for work and uni. I have tried the following:
Mendeley and I did not find it accessible with voice over.

I am about to try Endnote and Zotero if anybody has any experience with them, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Another one that was recommended was papership

regards
Santi