[BlindMath] BlindMath Digest, Vol 158, Issue 3

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Fri Sep 13 17:59:56 UTC 2019

To be factual here, one can absolutely say one platform is or is not better for a particular task when one platform contains better solutions for interacting with MathML, which was alluded to in the first message. This is not something based on opinion, but on actual presence of affordances. My or anyone else's opinion is inconsequential. It's a matter of what is or is not there, literally.

As far as general use, overall accessibility, etc., I have no interest in such debates, as they are counterproductive and often not rooted in evidence, but for interacting with MathML? Yes, one can make a factual claim, IMHO.

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 919-345-3832
https://www.PAC.bz
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Personal Website: https://www.sinabahram.com