[BlindMath] Question About Backtranslation of Nemeth Math

Joseph C. Lininger joe at pcdesk.net
Mon Sep 23 19:59:31 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,
I can't speak as to how many people would find your project useful. I
went to using LaTeX for my math years ago and stopped using Nemeth
extensively at that point. However, I wanted to let you know I am a
professional Computer Scientist and I might be willing to take on your
project on an "as I have time" bases. I also run servers (this email is
coming from a personal server), so I may be able to provide
infrastructure for distribution and such. Are you wanting to open source
this, sell it, or some other arrangement?
--
Joseph C. Lininger, <joe at pcdesk.net>