[BlindMath] talking calculator

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:00:52 UTC 2019

Hi all!
The closest calculator I have to what you’re looking for is a TI-84. I warn you that there is a nasty learning curve with.  This calculator. I haven’t mastered it and I’ve owned mine since January 2, 2019.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed  Be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student of Chemeketa Community College,
member of 350.ORG Salem,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon, Capitol Chapter.
Writing on my Polaris Braille Sense.
Using both Gmail and Outlook.
Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels!  Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!