[BlindMath] talking calculator

Gardner Jr, John Arvy john.gardnerjr at oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 30 18:15:12 UTC 2019

Hi, the ViewPlus Audio Graphing Calculator has the functionality you list. You can try it free for 30 days to decide if it does work for you. It is a Windows app that works with screen readers and is also self-voicing if needed. There is a "try it" link on:
https://viewplus.com/product/audio-graphing-calculator/

Full disclosure - I am president and founder of ViewPlus
John