[BlindMath] markdown

Eric Mandell emandell2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 21:07:38 UTC 2020

Hi Volodymyr,

Thanks. That fixed the Latex syntax error. The code however, is still
not being rendered into math when I create the HTML file.

Here is the warning message now:
[WARNING] Could not convert TeX math '\mu = \frac{1}{n}
\sum_{i=1}^n{x_i}', rendering as TeX
[WARNING] This document format requires a nonempty <title> element.
  Defaulting to 'testmarkdown' as the title.
  To specify a title, use 'title' in metadata or --metadata title="...".

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric