[BlindMath] ti84 question for higher level math class

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:03:12 UTC 2020

Hi Taylor,

That is a good question. I am interested to see what other people say
because I am an engineering major and my professor has not said anything
about a specific calculator that I must have. The TI-84+ is the only talking
graphing calculator that I know of, so I hope your disability office can
make the TI-84 an accommodation for you.

Regards,
Nic