[BlindMath] Saving Converted Maths Equations in Word

Alastair Veal (Staff) Alastair.Veal at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 16:19:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

Don't know if you have come across this.

I have some non screen reader accessible maths that was created in Word using equation editor 3.0.  Later versions of Word allow me to convert these equations to Office ML, which is screen reader accessible.  However I cannot save the equations document with the converted.  When I try to do so, the equations are saved as images.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Alastair Veal
Assistive Technology Adviser
Tel: 01895266348
Email: alastair.veal at brunel.ac.uk
Student Wellbeing
Student and Academic Services
Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>
Connect with the University on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bruneluniversity>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/bruneluni>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/brunel-university-london-12575>, Google+<https://plus.google.com/+bruneluniversity/posts>, Instagram<http://instagram.com/bruneluni>
Please note that Student Wellbeing will be working remotely until further notice

Further information and updates can be found on the University's coronavirus portal<https://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/coronavirus-information-for-the-brunel-community#Info_about_campus_and_services>