[BlindMath] markdown

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 08:31:53 UTC 2020

Many thanks for taking the time to do this, Jonathan. I certainly think the use of Markdown is the way to go for aspiring students, and I'll be advising any that contact me to invest the time and effort to get up to speed. The increasing array of tools at our disposal is certainly encouraging, and hopefully it will continue to grow.

All the best,
Robin