[BlindMath] markdown

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:33:26 UTC 2020

Hello,
Two comments:
I didn't look at your bibtex file, but there are two methods for citations,
inline and in-paper. If your citation is @Godfrey2020, you can either do
@Godfrey2020 in your paper, or do the citation at the end of the sentence
like [@Godfrey2020]. For the last example, separate multiple citations with
a ;. If you already said the authors name for the first type of reference,
then you can do - at Godfrey2020, and you will only get the year shown in APA.

For PDFs, you need to use another engine to generate the PDF. Prince
<https://www.princexml.com/download/> works quite well. The pandoc command
would be something like:
pandoc -f markdown --strip-comments --pdf-engine="C:\Program Files
(x86)\Prince\engine\bin\prince" --pdf-engine-opt="--tagged-pdf" --filter
pandoc-citeproc inputFile.md -s -o outputFile.html

Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>