[BlindMath] Need Help Teaching My School To Create Accessible Content

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 02:45:14 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

This is my second semester here and we limped along in remedial math. I am now taking a college algebra/pre call class and they are using a program called ALEKS. It is horrid! My professor uses a guided notebook which is not accessible. I'm doing a lot of research sending them pages and videos describing how to make accessible content in word that I can use on my hims Polaris in class for notes. I am now a week behind. I have 35 topics that are due Sunday night and I've only completed 1.  Can somebody please help me figure this out?

Warm regards,
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone

Warm regards,