[BlindMath] Need Help Teaching My School To Create Accessible Content

Akashdeep Bansal akashdeep.bansal4 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:23:29 UTC 2020

Hi Aimee,

Sharing a document which describe the process very well. You may find it useful.
http://www.xrcvc.org/docs/XRCVC_s_Accessible_Book_Production_Standards_1.4.pdf

Best,
Akashdeep

On 8/29/20, Aimee Harwood via BlindMath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> This is my second semester here and we limped along in remedial math. I am
> now taking a college algebra/pre call class and they are using a program
> called ALEKS. It is horrid! My professor uses a guided notebook which is not
> accessible. I'm doing a lot of research sending them pages and videos
> describing how to make accessible content in word that I can use on my hims
> Polaris in class for notes. I am now a week behind. I have 35 topics that
> are due Sunday night and I've only completed 1.  Can somebody please help me
> figure this out?
>
> Warm regards,
> Aimee
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> Warm regards,
> Aimee
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> BlindMath:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/akashdeep.bansal4%40gmail.com
> BlindMath Gems can be found at

Thanks and Regards
Akashdeep Bansal
Research Scholar (PhD)
Amar Nath and Shashi Khosla School of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 INDIA
web: http://www.cse.iitd.ac.in/~akashdeep/
<http://web.iitd.ernet.in/~anz168049/>