[BlindMath] May 11 to 14: Online National Coding Symposium for the blind

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:59:06 UTC 2021

Hi

This is an online and free event co-hosted by the APH and California School
for the Blind. It will "connect students, parents, and teachers with
professionals in the coding industry to answer some of the questions
students have about coding and coding careers such as: What do coders do?
Is coding hard? How do you become a coder? What else can you do with coding
knowledge?"

The date again is Tuesday 11 to Friday 14 May. Here's the home and
registration pages
https://aphconnectcenter.org/coding/
https://aph.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DpStTVG3TqSrLo-dxkVqxw

I thank my UK TeX Users Group colleague Jay Hammond for bringing this event
to my attention. He saw it on this TechRepublic page
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/may-symposium-to-introduce-blind-students-to-coding-and-tech/

with best wishes

Jonathan