[BlindMath] Tools for math OCR

Alastair Irving alastair.j.irving at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:25:59 UTC 2021

Hi

I use InftyReader

http://www.inftyreader.org/

which is an OCR package that can read mathematical documents and output
LaTeX or MathML.  It makes quite a few mistakes but its generally quite
good and I've been able to read papers which would otherwise have been
inaccessible.  The newer versions may be even better but I haven't
upgraded for quite a few years.

HTH

Alastair