[BlindMath] Any Affordable Tactile displays to analyze graphs and charts

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:31:18 UTC 2021

Hello Rejin,
That is the least expensive multiline tactile display. If you want to work
on inventing a less expensive multiline tactile display, there is
definitely a very low level of competition and high level of need!
You may want to check out Sonification tools:
http://sonify.psych.gatech.edu/research/sonification_sandbox/
Or the web version:
http://editor.highcharts.com/sonification-studio/#/
or
https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/audiographs/1078303178825
or
http://support.sas.com/software/products/graphics-accelerator/

These have a significantly smaller price tag, and get the job done for the
most part.
If you really want tactile graphics, then I would recommend one of the
swell paper machines:
https://store.humanware.com/hus/piaf-picture-in-a-flash-tactile-graphic-maker.html
or an inexpensive tactile embosser:
https://viewplus.com/product/vp-embraille/