[BlindMath] Returning to School

Elise Berkley bravaegf711 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:22:52 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone.
I haven't written in quite a long time. Health problems and all.
Anyway, I am thinking about returning to finish my associates in math.
My next class would be precalc. My major concern is I do much better
actually in class for math classes than online. I have a low immune
system, and it would be safer for me to do it virtually. This one
concern is keeping me from returning (I think I have 3 or 4 math
classes before achieving my degree.) Does anyone have any words of
wisdom on this or any suggestions for virtual math classes that would
not make me so leery about going back? It would be greatly, greatly
appreciated.
Elise Berkley