[BlindMath] Returning to School

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:36:52 UTC 2021

Dear Elise,

I am sorry to hear about your health problems - I hope you recover
steadily and speedily! I think it may be helpful to spell out exactly
why, uniquely for Math classes, you find in-person learning better
than online learning. Having that clarity about your reservations
would aid me in sharing how to simulate those features of in-person
Math learning in the virtual environment. I have taken multiple
college Math classes myself this academic year (linear algebra,
multi-variable calculus, group theory, and combinatorics) and while
remote learning is not ideal (like everything else this past year), it
can certainly be done.

Thanks.