[humanser] HOLIDAYS & QUESTIONS

Shannon Caldwell sjgc at mis.net
Tue Dec 2 02:22:24 UTC 2008

Hi, my suggestion would be to try saving the forms to a thumb USB Drive.
When you need the forms just plug the thumb drive in and access the form you
need. You can even carry the forms with you and transfer them from computer
this will allow for better sccurity and even free up some room on your work
hard drive.
I can't say anything about the software products you mention except JFW
which I do use so I hope using a small portable drive might free up some
space and help you.
Shannon Caldwell
sjgc at mis.net

I've stopped 20,861 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=tgrc7