[humanser] HOLIDAYS & QUESTIONS

Jan Bailey jb021951 at charter.net
Mon Dec 1 23:19:52 UTC 2008

You know, I use to have a Word form at work, and I had to go in and change a
setting and then it worked really well, so you might check with a technology
instructor in your area, or maybe a techie friend. Perhaps a setting in Word
might help. For the life of me I can't remember what I did, and I don't use
the form any more.

Jan