[humanser] Thank You for the Ideas

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 2 12:50:49 UTC 2008

Hi List:

Many thanks for the replies to my question.  To reduce paperwork my agency chose to combine the clinical notes with the billing sheet, an educational assessment and a mental status exam.  The electronic form is a word .doc document, but has boxes with pull down choices, edit boxes, check boxes and tables.  My version is a simple MS Word document with two tables and printed O's or X's instead of the check boxes.  It works fine for me, however I do wish that I were able to use the more elaborate form that all others are using.

And, I will keep using my separate but equal form - the several seconds between entries speaking on the agency form are just not acceptable.

I did get an award at the agency this quarter - most productive worker.  There are now 32 mental health clinicians, so the competition was large.  Best of all blindness was not a factor, or even mentioned when it was given.

JD Townsend, LCSW
    Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System