[humanser] Thank You for the Ideas

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Dec 2 13:17:29 UTC 2008

Congratulations, JD.  I know how long you struggled when looking for
employment, and I am going through those issues as well.  It amazes me the
discrimination that goes on in the mental health field; I just expected more
acceptance for this arena.  Glad to hear you can work with the Word.doc
issue.  Again, congrats!!  Best to you always - your ole' Tampa buddy,
Merry