[humanser] newly blind

GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 02:39:51 UTC 2008

HI, Cari.  I think we may know each other from livejournal and  another yahoo
group.  I'm friends w/ a girl named Lisa, who is also blind,  and I'm
Brandy's partner.  Brandy is legally blind as well.  Just  getting caught up on
posts, and coming out of lurk mode to ask: How in the world  can someone be a rehab
counselor but hate blind people?  That just doesn't  make sense to me.  I
mean, don't people enter that field because they want  to help people with
disabilities?
Nicole Gleason
**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that
will have people talking. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000021)