[humanser] Forms

Treva Olivero treva at olivero.us
Wed Apr 29 03:04:52 UTC 2009

Meleah,
When I completed forms at clients' homes in my previous job, I used a note
taker, but until your note taker is fixed, maybe you could by a USB or blue
tooth keyboard. Then, you could push your laptop off to the side, put your
keyboard on your lap, and have an ear bud in your ear or use a blue tooth
headset. When I met with clients in my office, I sometimes would do this and
just turn my computer screen to the side so I could still make eye contact
with my clients.

Treva