[humanser] Forms

Yolanda Garcia image2image at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:12:23 UTC 2009

Hey Meleah,

If your filling out a standard questionnaire or assessment for clients, I
would usually Braille out a hard copy of the questions and then use my
notetaker to write down their answers. This way you can reuse the hard copy
assessment with all of your clients. Afterwards, I would go fill in the
scanned or equivalent approved modified copy of the form on the computer.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Warmly,
Yolanda