[humanser] marfans in San antonio?

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 22 12:33:51 UTC 2009

Hello Mary well it's nice to meet another person with VI due to Marfan. It's
funny I was meaning to send that last e-mail to the marfan list and I guess
I chose the wrong list but, it's good I did though. Well I've had several
operations aswell to fix my retinas. The weird thing is that my Retina is
attached but, I still can't see. I was seeing and then everything began to
seem as though I was walking in fog and eventually I couldn't see anymore.
It's been about 10 years now since that happened. You are choosing a good
field stick with the Social Work because you would be able to do everything
a counselor does and more. There are far more opportunities with a SW
degree. Good Luck.