[humanser] Important Announcement!

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 2 01:41:27 UTC 2009

Hello Vicky:

I have volunteered to be the librarian for all shared materials.
Unfortunately I will not be at Convention this year and will need to have
the various documents forwarded to me for safe-keeping and distribution.

Be well everyone and have a wonderful Convention!

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System