[humanser] Help with convention topics

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:37:00 UTC 2010

Great suggestions JD. I especially love the second and third choice about
having a private practice and what do you do when your client ask you about
your blindness. Perhaps another topic can be How to address the over helpful
client without damaging the therapeutic relationship.

 Another topic can be "Developing different organization systems for
identifying client charts, psychoeducational material, workbooks, & other
print related materials in the office necessary to function for yourselves
or clients."

 I also think revisiting our second annual tangible tool box is worth
incorporating in the agenda.

Woohoo, the brainstorming process gets me all fired up!

Warmly,
Yolanda, LMSW