[humanser] Practicum Interviews

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Fri Feb 19 19:36:18 UTC 2010

Hello to all:

I met many of you at the convention in Detroit at the Human Services
Division meetings, when I wasn't involved with scholarship activities. I am
in the process of beginning the interviews for my first practicum site. I'll
begin practicum this Fall but we are required to begin the interviewing
process after march 1st. I very much need your collective experience in
preparing myself for interviews. I lost vision several years ago and have
never had to deal with blindness in an interview setting. Any tips or
pointers would be greatly appreciated. I am working on my masters in
counseling Psychology and will graduate next Spring.

Thank you ahead of time,

Jeannie