[humanser] Ideas for career opportunities.

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 22:07:51 UTC 2011

Hi:  I do both psychotherapy and career counseling in private practice.  I
have taught the Strong and the Myers-Brigs and would be glad to help you
interpret them.

It sounds like you've liked your speech language pathology classes but have
gotten C's in them.  Do you know why?  What about these classes seemed
difficult and/or uninteresting?

The trick to wanting to help people is knowing which people you want to
help, and how you want to help them.  Do you want to help children, adults,
seniors?  Dpo you want to work with individuals, families, whole countries?
Do you like to help sick people, highly functioning/gifted people, dying
people?  Do you want to help them with their bodies, their learning, their
creativity?

As usual for a career counselor, loads and loads of questions?(smile)

Karen