[humanser] Introduction

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu Aug 16 00:49:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

I’m new to this list but, I’m excited about it.  My name is Denise Shaible and I’m sure some of you know me from National Convention or from somewhere else.  I currently live in Carson, CA with my husband Adam shaible, an NOMC Certified O & M Instructor.  We both have a Master’s degree; Adam’s in Educational Psychology, which he earned from Louisiana Tech University  and mine in Counseling Psychology, which I earned from a small Christian University in florida called Trinity International University.  I guess my major interests are in family counseling, grief counseling, and Christian counseling.  I’m also interestied in exploring dance therapy.  Adam and I belong to the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the NFB of California.  We are both active in our chapter and have attended several National Conventions as well as State Conventions in Florida, Louisiana, and California.  Well, I look forward to being a part of what I’m sure is a dynamic list.

Regards,

Denise