[humanser] Introduction

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:59:40 UTC 2012

On 8/15/12, Denise Shaible <denise.shaible at att.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m new to this list but, I’m excited about it.  My name is Denise Shaible
> and I’m sure some of you know me from National Convention or from somewhere
> else.  I currently live in Carson, CA with my husband Adam shaible, an NOMC
> Certified O & M Instructor.  We both have a Master’s degree; Adam’s in
> Educational Psychology, which he earned from Louisiana Tech University  and
> mine in Counseling Psychology, which I earned from a small Christian
> University in florida called Trinity International University.  I guess my
> major interests are in family counseling, grief counseling, and Christian
> counseling.  I’m also interestied in exploring dance therapy.  Adam and I
> belong to the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the NFB of California.  We are
> both active in our chapter and have attended several National Conventions as
> well as State Conventions in Florida, Louisiana, and California.  Well, I
> look forward to being a part of what I’m sure is a dynamic list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Denise
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/merisa.musemic%40gmail.com

Hello Denise, Welcome to the list. I'm Merisa Musemic. I'm a
rehabilitation counselor with Virginia Department for the Blind and
Vision Impaired. I've been working for them for almost 2 months At
this time, I'm not an NFB member, however there are two NFB Chapters
in my area. One chapter is in Norfolk and the other is in Virginia
Beach. Again welcome to the list, and feel free to email me privately
if yu would like to talk.
Merisa .