[humanser] NCE Question

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Aug 1 01:24:21 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I will certainly introduce and discuss this issue Tuesday morning, as well
as other discriminatory practices  that have become apparent.    I
appreciate everyone's input.  It was evident at our teleconference meetings
that we have a  great deal to focus our energies on.  Please expect updates
as we move forward in making changes for the blind who want to be of service
to human kind.

Merry