[humanser] seeking music therapist mentors

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 04:36:48 UTC 2013

Kaiti,
Thanks. And if he has questions about school, maybe you might have some
advice.
Have you done any internships in your field? What year are you in school?
I think he should try going into music therapy again.

He had issues in a practicum class which I won't explain on list, but I
don't think all were blindness related. However, most of the college nay
sayers expressed issues revolving visual aspects of the job.

He changed his major to jazz studies, but said he may try music therapy
again in grad school and continues to feel that is what he wants to do
although he doesn't know which population he wants to work with.

I did not know about the music theripist list. How do you join that? Janet
Ingbar sounds familiar. Who is she? I thought I heard her name associated
with a nfb division.
You say you know blind music theripists, good. Let me know about them off
list, if they will share info, that is.

Thanks.
Ashley