[humanser] practice exams

ericka.short at att.net ericka.short at att.net
Tue Nov 5 03:33:47 UTC 2013

Has anyone taken the ASWB practice exams for certification exams?  I’m
signed up to take it online this week.  I'll let you know if the  $75 to
take it is worth the cost.  I figured it would help me see what I need to
focus on in my studying  for the exam in Dec. Since it's online and I don't
need speech, it should be accessible.  But then the magnification software
could decided to  stop working.  The way this computer's been behaving this
week already I wouldn't be surprised.

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
No brain is too small or too big to create and do good in the world. E.J.
Short
262-697-0510