[humanser] practice exams

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 12:46:36 UTC 2013

Hello Ericka,

Please let me know how this works with your magnification.   What do you use for magnification software?  I'd like to know before I spend the $75 what your experience and thoughts are regarding the exams.  I order the $33 study guide and scanned it.  It had a 50 question exam which I found to be a benefit.  I'd like to use their on line practice exams since I have been told by many who have taken the licensing exam that this was, in their opinion, the best resource for studying.  Of course, I'd prefer to use it with screen access software which is not available, but I can push my limits for studying and use the magnification or I am even thinking of hiring a reader.  I'd like to know if these practice exams are timed.  That information will help me make my decision as well.

Thanks,
Merry