[humanser] Tech Question

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 02:43:48 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well and gearing up for the Thanksgiving holiday! I have
a quick technology question that I was wondering if you all may be able to
help with. I'm going to be getting a new lap top, and I am trying to decide
which kind to get. I've always used PCs and had Zoomtext and Jaws. However,
I've heard that Mac computers are really reliable and that the accessible
technology on them is good. I don't really have time right now to learn how
to use the new Mac technology. I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Macs.
Someone told me that I can purchase a Windows operating system to go on to
the Mac.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience in using the Windows operating
system with a Mac computer, and if the Jaws and Zoomtext technology would
still be necessary for that or if the Mac accessible technology would work
within the Windows operating system. I hope that question makes sense!

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Warmly,

Alyssa