[humanser] working at the VA hospital question

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:53:34 UTC 2013

Hi Darrel and all,

I've applied to a position at my VA hospital as well.  Is your VA job
a federal government one?  If so, the odds are the equipment will be
relatively accessible, since the federal government is quite aware of
the ADA etc.  In fact, they are very interested in hiring people with
disabilities.  Good luck!

Serena