[humanser] Examinations

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Nov 28 05:02:31 UTC 2013

You said a mouthful!  I wonder why nobody complains.  Our Gov. is more
interested in being a figurehead than a real leader.  Watch out for he wants
to be Prez. in 2016.  I'll see what little noise I can create.  We have no
chapter in my community and the blind I know don't support me so I'm kind of
a Lone Ranger here.  I’m surprised the NFB of WI haven't taken this on years
ago.  I know there are blind social workers/counselors in this state. In
fact I know at least 4.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short