[humanser] Examinations

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:52:20 UTC 2013

Hi Ericka and all,

WI seeing language barrier as disabling condition, not loss of sight
... Really?  Blindness has always been considered a disabling
condition for any legal document I've ever seen.  I wonder if WI is
simply claiming blindness isn't a disabling condition to cover their
behinds, so they don't have to provide info in an accessible format.

Serena