[humanser] please read

Deniz Aydemir Döke daydemird at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 20:42:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am a PHD student at Penn State. This is my first semester. I am
doing my practicum at the clinic of the department. There are 2
software that I need to use. One of them is Titanium this is the
software for note taking. And the other is High-Vision, this one is
the program that I need to use to watch my sessions. With another
blind friend I tried to use scheduling function of titanium with JAWS
. It does have accessibility problems. The company send us some
shortcut combinations. I haven’t try them yet. This Tuesday I am going
to try short-cuts for scheduling and explore the note taking part. If
you have any experience with any of those soft-wares can you please
share them with me.
Best
Deniz Aydemir Doke