[humanser] Human Services: GRE & JAWS

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 20:11:53 UTC 2014

I  have been away  for the weekend  and read through  many replies for what
seems to be asking us to respond to a  question regarding Computer Voiced
GRE . I  checked on my favorite search engine and came up with a  number of
that may be a  good starting and/or reference  place.

Michelle

How about asking your question  on the NABS discussion list?

Michelle