[humanser] [humane] Greetings

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 23:31:25 UTC 2014

Hi, Phil,

         Sing it, my social working brother! While both fields are,
in fact,  loosely connected, they are far from  exactly identical
profiles with their poscessing unique and multifactorial depts that,
providing it works out, ought to be recognized by their own name.
ought not be identified as one  if, as it currently stands there is
not enough membership for both orgs to stand on their own, perhaps,
th thereAt 01:42 PM 12/12/2014, philip blackmer via humanser wrote:
>I know this response is a bit late and I am not an actual voting
>member of this division, but I have a thought. Both ideas I believe
>have merit. I think if we need to have them as one organization just
>to have enough people to be represented well
Car