[humanser] pitching to the state

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 3 20:19:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone has experience in creating and pitching a program to the state agency working with people with disabilities. I'm in private practice and want to develop a career counseling program and pitch it to the state vocational rehab agency. I'm thinking it would be a program that contains a series of counseling sessions focused on career/personal development.  Can anyone share any insights about this or recommendations? Thank you.

Quinto Sanchez M.A., LPC
Foundational Healing Counseling Services
Therapeutic Counseling/life coaching via Online/phone
www.quintolpc.com
www.facebook.com/FoundationalHealing
Phone: 210-245-2579     Fax: 1-(888) 496-5663