[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Feb 16 14:41:23 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-lions [mailto:nfb-lions-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of adrijana
prokopenko
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:58 AM
To: nfb-lions at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Hi all,
 I just joined this list, so thought to say hi. My name is Adrijana and  I
am a totally blind lady of 35 from Macedonia. I am a teacher of  English in
a school for blind children and if there are others on this  list or
elsewhere that you know that may wish to communicate with me,  feel free to
give them my contact info. It is always nice to make some  new friends.

  I also wanted to let you know of my magazine for penpals. It is free,
goes by email and we already got more than 100 subscribers in just two
months. I am always looking for ways to help more and more people  learn
about the magazine, so if you would like to subscribe and spread  the word
elsewhere, feel free to do so. My email address is:
Adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
 Thank you.