[humanser] blind people in healthcare

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:40:18 UTC 2014

Hi Kelsey,

Although I'm not thje expert in speech therapy or dentistry, I'm sure
there are adaptive techniques for both of those careers.  For the
receptionist option, if you have a BrailleNote or other portable
notetaking machine, you could keep a file with the available time
slots for appointments.  If you have a scanner with Kurzweil 1000
software, you could scan typed-written documents into your computer.
Handwritten notes would be more difficult.  Maybe, you could hire a
human reader.

Serenaoooooo