[humanser] Question about Professional Internship Accomodations

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Thu Jul 10 00:46:55 UTC 2014

Kaiti,

In my internships, the sites I worked at provided me with a computer and my
state agency for the blind installed JAWS.  The state agency did not pay
anything for my grad coursework, but their IT person was able to go to the
site even though it was over the MA state line and in Connecticut.  He said
because he was contracted with the state agency, he could work with me out
of state.  The college's disability office (or whatever it's called) was not
helpful, though they did pay a lot for my transportation to and from the
site as there was no public transit.

-Sandy